Review my Film "Scarred"

Hi guys/ Girls

"Scarred" is a Film that i shoot last year and is on Propeller TV, Channel 195, SKY TV, UK, tonight at 10:00pm

Once Upon a Low Budget Film

I made Scarred in 2005 as a training project to learn every aspect of filmmaking. With a micro budget of about four thousand pounds I threw myself into the project head first, my first job as a Producer was to get a crew. I hired a sound recordist and a runner, and that was it. I wanted to learn! So i was going to operate the camera and DP. Next on the list was Actors they were a mixed bunch of professionals to amateur of which one shone the lead actor in the film. Scarred was shot over nine days of which eight days were at a studio and location and the ninth day was left for FX. I planned every shot down to the last detail, armed with my shot list and storyboard the shoot went as planned.

At the end of the shoot I hired a small Editing suite for one month, because that?s all that was left in the budget. One month later Scarred was born!

I hope you take the time out to watch Scarred, a film that lacks money but makes up for it in pure entertainment!

Please review the film THANKS!

steveo