Graduation Film: Circle Of Crime

Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I though I'd share my latest work with you guys. It's my graduation film from the European Film College, which I just got out of on May 7th. The course is an 8 month foundation course. I specialized in cinematography. The film was directed and written by Julius Telmer, a fellow student.

circle.jpg

The film is a 15 minutes (heavily) tarantino-inspired crime film, about a young criminal, who unwillingly gets mixed up in unwanted crime business. Yeah - I know it sounds cliché, and it is, but please give it a chance, and please comment on the pictures primarily (of course comments and critique on story is great, but I can't defend that as well as I can defend my pictures).

The film was shot on a Panasonic DVX100B, and the director wanted a part documentary and handheld, part stylistic steady look of the film, plus he wanted a very gritty dark look, which I think we succeded in doing quite well. The film was shot over roughly a week.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Here's a link to the film, it's 55.4mb and in quicktime format, hope everthing works:

Circle Of Crime - h.264 400x300, ACC 192kbs (55.4mb)

Kind Regards,

Gustav Lassen

Okay film is up now, 22 minutes, 85mb, hope you will watch it and enjoy. Sorry for the multiple posts, I can't seem to figure out how to edit/delete posts on this forums. Admins can delete/edit the multiple posts if you wish.

Have a nice day!