camera mount fixed on actor's face

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what the name is for the type of camera mount that fixes a camera on an actors face, such that when they walk, their face stays locked in the middle of the frame and everything in the background moves behind them. One example of this is the poker/boxing ring scene in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, after the guy loses and the world starts spinning behind him.

I've seen pictures of it a while ago, it looks like a steadicam vest with an arm that goes out in front and above the actor as well as a counterbalance on the back.

And are there any 35mm cameras that can be mounted to such a system, or too heavy? Otherwise I was thinking of renting one of the ikonoscop super-16 cams which certainly should be light enough. Also if anyone knows where to rent one of these actor mount rigs in NYC that would be helpful too.

Thanks!

-miska

Check out Darren Aranofski (I know I probably misspelled his name, I appologize) commentary track on Requium for a Dream (also check out the DoPs commentary, its great) I believe he says what kind of cam mount it was. If memory serves I think they called it a Snori cam, and an eymo was mounted, but of course this is from memory so I could be wrong.