355mm short ends?

bragis chut

Hi:

I'm gearing up to do a 12 minute short film, which we are currently budgeting to shoot on super16mm but I would very much like to try to shoot 35mm as the piece calls for some very stylized visuals and we will be shooting quite a few miniatures and greenscreen elements.

Does anyobody have or know anybody who has some film sitting around (hopefully in the fridge) that they would be willing to sell rather inexpensively? We're looking for approx 18,000ft of film, some daytime and some nighttime stock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

--Bragi

• Premium Member
Hi:

I'm gearing up to do a 12 minute short film, which we are currently budgeting to shoot on super16mm but I would very much like to try to shoot 35mm as the piece calls for some very stylized visuals and we will be shooting quite a few miniatures and greenscreen elements.

Does anyobody have or know anybody who has some film sitting around (hopefully in the fridge) that they would be willing to sell rather inexpensively? We're looking for approx 18,000ft of film, some daytime and some nighttime stock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

--Bragi

It'd take a pretty big refrigerator to store 355mm short ends! :D

I've bought 35mm short ends from Film Emporium - good prices, great service.

http://www.filmemporium.com/