ISOTAC may my first theatrical release!

So I have taken the leap into producing. I think some of you saw my post a while ago on 'ISOTAC' that was supposed to be a 30K super 16 mm feature. Well some new prospects came up and there is a possability of finding more funds, up to 1 million to produce it. Originally I was going to Direct and DoP, with a solid first AC to help take some of the DoP workload off of me.

Now with 1million dollars availible I don't want to DoP. If i were to screw up a single shot it could mean the success of the project (and the temperment of the investors) so with no 35mm experience I need to find someone in the mid-level of their career (prefereably with feature credit, but a solid commercial DP with asperations to shoot a feature) And I was wondering how much they would want for such a project. I need a 6week shoot, and 2 for prep. I was thinking 20K would be a reasonable offer, but I just don't know if that is fair. The shoot will be in Alaska, and obviously housing, transportation and per diem will be paid. I doubt I will have the funds to pay for a union DP, but just to check is there a place I can find the low budget contracts? I found the SAG contracts and can afford SAG actors, but couldnt find the DP contracts. I was thinking on this for a while and the dream would be to hire Mullen for his work on norfolk (the wide landscape shots shows you have skill in the kind of work I am looking for, along with some of your other work) but I don't think I could afford your kind of talent on a 1 Mil movie, and every other DP I respect from their work, I doubt I could afford. Also if I hire a DP that is union, does their crew need to be union?

also what is typcial level of input a DP would desire. I have a very specific look in mind for the feature, given that I have been developing it to DP myself, but I dont want a disgrunttled partner. What is the common line? (of course we will hammer out a collective look in preproduction, but I would be very hesitant to change very much in principle)

Also does anyone have any producer friends? I have an agreement with an active partner to develop the project, so I can pay for a professional to step in and help find investors, and a lawyer to set up the LLC. I don't know much about producing, just enough to find the resources to hire the propper people to get things started. (you can PM me with their names or I can give you my number for you to give to them.)