What I Really Want to Do on set in Hollywood!

www.whatireallywanttodo.com

In response to countless phone calls and emails I've received over the years from new filmmakers wanting to know how they too can get into the industry, I began writing What I Really Want to Do, on set in Hollywood to answer all the questions they didn't even know to ask.

The book is nearing completion and an active search for a publisher is on! In the meantime, please visit the official What I Really Want to Do website for progress updates, sample chapters, and other useful information for the aspiring filmmaker.

Take a moment to put your name on the "I Want this Book!" list so we can contact you when it is available.

If you know anyone who is interested in a career in the film industry, please pass this on.post-4619-1152288853.jpg

• 3 months later...

Thanks to Neil over at ICG Magazine, an excerpt from the chapter on EPK has been published in the November issue. Check out page 65 when you get it and drop me a line at brian@whatireallywanttodo.com to let me know what you think. There are two other sample chapters available at the website also.

• 2 months later...