What are the best websites to advertise my film?

Philz

I have a short independent film titled A Soft Whisper (http://asoftwhisper.8k.com) that was made in 2003 and still recieving income from it. I like that :) So, the question was how to increase that income. Sometimes I don't get anything in several months, then I'm making a ton of $$$ after that. It's like a roller-coaster ride! Right now, I have the trailer on video.google.com, download.com, etc. which all lead to my website for ordering. I also help advertise the starring actor too on celeb/filmography websites. He voice-acted as Ronno in Bambi 2, so that has helped. I'm curious if I missed some websites that you often use to advertise your own. The web has been my target since the release of the film. Any ideas, thoughts, etc. in advertising on the web would be very helpful. What websites have helped increase your profit? Thanks in advanced.

• Premium Member
I have a short independent film titled A Soft Whisper (http://asoftwhisper.8k.com) that was made in 2003 and still recieving income from it. I like that :) So, the question was how to increase that income. Sometimes I don't get anything in several months, then I'm making a ton of $$$ after that. It's like a roller-coaster ride! Right now, I have the trailer on video.google.com, download.com, etc. which all lead to my website for ordering. I also help advertise the starring actor too on celeb/filmography websites. He voice-acted as Ronno in Bambi 2, so that has helped. I'm curious if I missed some websites that you often use to advertise your own. The web has been my target since the release of the film. Any ideas, thoughts, etc. in advertising on the web would be very helpful. What websites have helped increase your profit? Thanks in advanced.

Why don't you enter it in festivals? Even if it doesn't win anything, you can put your website in the credits and have it put in the playbill.