Krasnogorsk-2

Ed Anolin

Anyone have any advice re: loading the daylight cartridge that this camera requires? Or modification to take Kodak standard 100' daylight spools? Or links to any useful sources of information? Thanks.

Anyone have any advice re: loading the daylight cartridge that this camera requires? Or modification to take Kodak standard 100' daylight spools? Or links to any useful sources of information? Thanks.

Please, visit of my site.

You can see description of Krasnogorsk-1, Krasnogorsk-2 and Krasnogorsk-3 cameras.

If you send me letter on olex@a-teleport.com i will send more pictures.

You need metal film cartrridge of Kranosgorsk-1 or Kranosgorsk-2 cameras.

This is cartridges included two cores, one core for film.

The film core have diameter 15.8 mm, height 15.4 mm, inside hole 2 mm.

You need wind of 16 mm film on this core and diameter of roll of film must be not more 80 mm.

You can set roll of filml inside metal cartidge and set cartidge inside camera.

This is very easy.

Kranosgorsk-1, 2 cameras have very good system of metal film cartridge.

This is cartridge protecting of exposed and unexposed film.

You can open lid of camera at any time and you will lost 10 sm of film only. ( you will exposed 0.1 m of film only)

You can check film on film track, re-loading of film.

If you use a few films with difference speeds for shooting or D and T films, the metal film cartridges will work very good. You need have a few cartridges.

You can set first cardtidge with one film on cameras, shoot a some footages , unload camera and set other cartridge with other film and shoot again.

The fist cartdidge you can set inside camera at any time and continue of shooting.

If you ask about 100 ft daylight spools, Sorry, K-1, and K-2 not compatible with 100 ft spools.

You will need rewind film on core.

Frankly speaking, 16 mm film on 400 ft rolls have less price from on 100 ft spools.