succesfull projects shot in FULL dv

I guess that's it, then? They did some crazy stuff to it in 28 days later that made it like quite a bit nicer, at least. It also seemed the "Ghetto" footage was more brown/monochrome, and became more bright and colorful, and more saturated once they were in beverly hills. Maybe that's just my imagination.

I guess that's it, then? They did some crazy stuff to it in 28 days later that made it like quite a bit nicer, at least. It also seemed the "Ghetto" footage was more brown/monochrome, and became more bright and colorful, and more saturated once they were in beverly hills. Maybe that's just my imagination.

From what I remember reading, that was by design and not your imagination.

• 1 month later...
I don't know enough about Jeff Stanzler to determine if he's got any pull in the industry.

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dust but since we were talking about this movie I wanted to drop my 2 cents here: I just saw "Sorry Haters", and ... wow ... what a great movie. One of the most shocking endings I've ever seen in my whole life. You even forget it was shot on minidv (well, not really ... lol) but anyway, one of the best movies I've seen this year. Robin Wright Penn is brilliant. Two thumbs waaaay up (ops, I guess I can't say that can I ?). The photography looked good in some scenes. Didn't bother me much.

Edited by Rodrigo Otaviano