HD or 24p for internet

sray

The real question here is why you're only going to show it on the internet. There's always the potential case where your film will be well excepted and people will be interested. While the internet is a great outlet, you shouldn't view that as your final product.

Either way, you don't really need an HD camera at this point. Very few people would have the ability to view it in HD at this point anyway.

To this end, the DVX and the HVX are both great cameras, but to shoot HD with the HVX, it becomes significantly more expensive as the P2 cards are 1500 a piece.

Good Luck.

The P2 cards are fairly expensive but I am not sure what all of the talk is about because you can just buy a firestore and you can record 100 minutes at 1080 on one drive at 2200 and you can also daisy chain them together so I would image that this is the way to go.

LINK: http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/s...urfModel=FS-100

I also agree, if your going to take the time to shoot something shoot it at the highest quality you can afford so that you can use it for your reel or who knows you might have a person that would like to buy it or feature it at a festival.