Where can I get 35mm short ends in NYC?

Guest ReadyTeddy

Guest ReadyTeddy

I'm looking for a good deal on a total 2-3,000 feet (5-8 400' loads) of 35mm daylight color negative stock.

Kodak 5201, 5205 or Fuji 64D.

Anyone here know where I can locate this in New York City?

I struck out with Film Emporium.

I would check with Media Distrabutors. I just had a great experience with them getting 5000ft of 16mm. I don't know exactly what they have in stock for 35mm but they should have something. I believe they have a NY office, though they may keep their rawstock in california.

• Premium Member
I'm looking for a good deal on a total 2-3,000 feet (5-8 400' loads) of 35mm daylight color negative stock.

Kodak 5201, 5205 or Fuji 64D.

Anyone here know where I can locate this in New York City?

I struck out with Film Emporium.

Check with your local Kodak sales representative at the Kodak NYC office on 360 West 31st. Street, near Madison Square Garden (212-631-3400). You may be eligible for discounts. (e.g., For a student film or PSA).

• Premium Member

Have you tried the two outfits in Toronto? Stock options and Certified film. I only ever play with 16mm Stuff, but they both have 35MM tested stock..

http://www.stockoptionscorp.com/

http://certifiedfilm.com/

Public Service Anouncement. They are ads that all broadcasters are required to play for free to a certain frequency during their broadcast day. They are ads that give some kind of public good. (this message brought to you by the ad council. If your in california you hear this all the time, they do only PSAs as far as I know.)

In Alaska most of ours are service anouncements about wearing your PFD (personal floatation device) while boating, or the fire dangers on hillside.