Best Schools?

I would like to know some opinios about the "best film schools" around the world. In my personal opinion, London have two of the best schools that I've seen, because their programs, resourses and teachers. The London Film School, has 50 years preparing filmmakers. The other one, the National Film And Television School, has very specific programs to study exactly what you want.

There are many schools, like La Femis in France, San Antonio de los Baños in Cuba, CCC in Mexico, a lot in Los Angeles and New York or in Poland...

Please, post comments about the schools that you know.

Thanks.

There are many schools, like La Femis in France, San Antonio de los Baños in Cuba, CCC in Mexico, a lot in Los Angeles and New York or in Poland...

Please, post comments about the schools that you know.

Thanks.

We, belgians living in Brussels, do have our own (and pretty famous) "La Femis" equivalent, which is called "INSAS". Although I have to admit their reputation is fading pretty fast, as well as "La Femis", or "Louis Lumière" for that matter. I tend to believe these schools produce a very formatted kind of talent. You don't really have to follow one of these "Best" schools to be a successful cinematographer in my opinion (and personal experience so far)...