Video Promo

Chris Youell

...the will of god eh......

anyways I hated that you mixed aspect ratios why did you decide to chop down footage to like a cinescope aspect ratio. keep it all 16:9. The start moves kinda slow, not a bad idea "I am going on the world race..." but it didnt really work....I aslo really dont like your overlayed images and the dissolves and shitty transitions between them. whats with the ripple effect...avoid the cheezy fx. Also try to keep the pictures covering the whole frame so you dont have black on the edges...its a proffesionalism thing....having a little picture with black on all sides are even 2 doesnt look as good. You also didnt even say what the hell the thing is....I know its a race....and it involves third world countries...thats about it. Aslo starting where you ended in this case really didnt work. maybe you have actually had people say why there going on the world race at the end or something....also that intro title....ennn, if your not expeirnced with graphics keep it simple.

I completly ripped it apart...Im not trying to be an a**ho** im just giving you some solid critscem to improve your work.

Thanks for the feed back. I don't think you're being a jerk or anything. I had a day to learn Final Cut then 2 more days to finish the thing so I'm still new to it. I don't know why it squished it the way it did. The original copy of it is a mix of 16x9 and 4x3 stuff, YouTube is silly like that. But that's for the feedback.