Underwater Housing

Tristin Deveau

Hi, I am looking into having one made for my 2m right now. Nothing fancy 9"x9"x13" stainless steel box with 6x6 glass port on the front for the lens (off center to match up with the lens) and a second window in the back for an lcd monitor. The back of the box would snap or bolt on with an O ring inbetween. I think my power, on/off & video will be on one cable. I plan to use it for shot's of salmon spawning so the box will be planted in the river and me some place warm waiting to hit the on button... If it gets advanced I will figure some way to attach focus and iris, to the outside of the box and a start stop. But for now I'm thinking wide angle, fixed focus and apperature.

Steve

Cool Steve,

Let me know how it turns out. I don't urgently require one or anything, but it's nice to know that it's possible for future reference.

Thanks,

www.slowmotioninc.com

Anatoly makes underwater housings for the Konvas. He also sells heavily modified Konvas 2m's and Kinor cameras called "Kinoflex". They are quite a bit more than a Konvas on Ebay but they're beautiful cameras.