Rental Houses in NYC

Bill Totolo

• Premium Member

Hey guys,

It looks like I may have to run out for a gig in NY. I'm LA based so I don't know all the rental facilities in NY.

I've heard a lot of people talk about Camera Service Center, we'll need approximately 5 Panasonic DVX 100a's, possibly a Jimmy Jib, a field mixer and some other various items (tripods, heads, microforce...). Any other recommendations for rental houses?

Thanks, the sooner I get a few responses the sooner I can pass it along to the producers (this is their first live event).

• Premium Member
Hey guys,

It looks like I may have to run out for a gig in NY. I'm LA based so I don't know all the rental facilities in NY.

I've heard a lot of people talk about Camera Service Center, we'll need approximately 5 Panasonic DVX 100a's, possibly a Jimmy Jib, a field mixer and some other various items (tripods, heads, microforce...). Any other recommendations for rental houses?

Thanks, the sooner I get a few responses the sooner I can pass it along to the producers (this is their first live event).

It's a bad time for NY rental facilities as NYCES is this week, so much of thier rental fleets will be at thier own or at other booths.

Give Matthew Rydell in our rental department a call (use the number in my signature). Also between Jesse Rosen and Mitch Gross we have quite a bit of experience with live multicam events.