Did this forum change or is it just me

chris beardslee

My super 8 only Forum used to list posts in the order of the last topic posted...now it is the most recent activity either a new topic or the last comment made..am i wrong?....did i change my settings...what the hell..I just want to view the most recent topic posted...I dont really care about the 85th comment made on the "can a show like lost benefit from super 8" (no offense Allessandro the damn topic just keeps coming up at the top of the list) posted over a month ago

i just want to know how to view the most current topic

am i an idiot and just have the settings wrong?

any suggestions

anyone?

Edited by chris beardslee

• Premium Member
My super 8 only Forum used to list posts in the order of the last topic posted...now it is the most recent activity either a new topic or the last comment made..am i wrong?....did i change my settings...what the hell..I just want to view the most recent topic posted...I dont really care about the 85th comment made on the "can a show like lost benefit from super 8" (no offense Allessandro the damn topic just keeps coming up at the top of the list) posted over a month ago

i just want to know how to view the most current topic

am i an idiot and just have the settings wrong?

any suggestions

anyone?

hahahaha. If I tell you then Lost will get Lost.

Scroll down to the bottom of the main super-8 page and there is an "order" choice, somehow you possibly changed it to most replies from the more preferred recent replies order.