rewind tank

I am looking for a rewind processing tank for 16 and 8 mm. i am haveing trouble finding one, thay seem to be vary hard to come by. is there anyone that still matufactures one. hopefully one that fits at least 100 ft, are any place the sales motion picture darkroom equipment. a company in Milwaukee used to make a tank called the g-3 daylight tank but stop about a year a go.

have any one here tryed to make there own ?

thanks in advance

george

i have visited your site many times and find it a vary usefull. i would not even attempted to try processing colour film with out the resources on your site. so thank you george

all my processing has been 16mm 8mm buckets and am in search of a less chemical heavy process.

as for my rewind tank i have been keeping a eye out on ebay but have not seen one, are thay called anything else that thay might be listed under.

thanks

• 1 month later...

hi...

I'm wondering if you got your rewind tank. There have been a few on ebay over the last couple of months (I was looking too) They have varied in price from £80 down to £27 (the latter went yesterday I think, but it didn;t have the reversal window)

I paid £43 for a badly listed one. the usual keywords would have missed it.

my searches were things like "G3" (obviously), "Morse tank", "Developing tank". didn't take long to find one.

If you have got one now.. then I'd be interested to know how you got on with it. I did 300ft of B&W reversal in mine last week. fancy comparing notes ?

Chris (UK)