Processing film at home with Lomo tank

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me out. I want to develop a 16mm roll of Kodak 7222 (Double X), rated at 250ASA, using D76 - preferrably at a dilution of 1+1. I will be doing this using a Lomo tank.

Please help me with any experience you might have from developing this with the Lomo tank. What are the recommended processing times? Should I go for continuous or intermittent agitation?

I will be going for a lower contrast negative, for the purpose of telecine.

Thanks in advance,

Nitay

double posting the same question is usually considered bad form, it at least can cause confusion ... I replied to your question in the 16mm forums before finding this thread here also, but the discussion is probably best suited for this forum ... Maybe the mod's can merge the threads here ? :rolleyes:

double posting the same question is usually considered bad form, it at least can cause confusion ... I replied to your question in the 16mm forums before finding this thread here also, but the discussion is probably best suited for this forum ... Maybe the mod's can merge the threads here ? :rolleyes:

My apologies, Nick. It was by mistake, and my original intentions was to post this question only here.

Thanks,

Nitay