Need Feedback

Hi Everyone,

I have finally finished building a basic web site with my reel and resume. I am using Yahoo web hosting and their site builder tool. I have no experience at this so I am not sure if I did things correctly. I would highly appreciate if any of you could take the time to visit the site and let me know if you find any problems. I am especially curious to find out if the image quality of the reel is acceptable. It's a 50mb wmv file. All comments are welcome!

Thank you,

Amit Bhattacharya

www.amitbhattacharya.com

• Premium Member

I am on a Mac so I can't watch wmv. A Quick Time movie would be able to be viewed by both PC and Mac users.

As far as your simple design I would put your reel on top of the page with your resume below it.

Which brings me to this question: With that resume why the hell do you need a website anyway. It looks like you've got all the contacts you'll ever need. I'm sort of kidding but not really.

I am on a Mac so I can't watch wmv. A Quick Time movie would be able to be viewed by both PC and Mac users.

As far as your simple design I would put your reel on top of the page with your resume below it.

Which brings me to this question: With that resume why the hell do you need a website anyway. It looks like you've got all the contacts you'll ever need. I'm sort of kidding but not really.

Thank you Frank for you comments and kind words. I figure I need to have a website to give producers instant access to my work rather than only rely on regular mail. As you know in this business it's not easy to get work unless you are at or near the top; and I am far from it. I looked at your site. Nice work!

Amit Bhattacharya

amitbhattacharya.com