"Slings and Arrows" The best series out there!

I just saw the six part first season of the Sundance channel's "Slings and Arrows" and maybe it's just because I'm an actor and have directed a lot of stage productions, but I went BALLISTIC over this series. I absolutely LOVED it. I also loved a movie with a very simillar theme called "Bigger than the Sky" . Maybe I'm just a sentimentalist but, having not trod the boards in a couple of years (well sense I decided to become a filmmaker and started working towards that goal), I miss it. There's NOTHING on Earth, no relationship, no drug, no accomplishment that can compare to the feeeling of stepping into those lights and bringing an audenace to it's feet in a standing ovation. It's like for that one moment, everything on Earth, the entire World is absolutely perfect in evey way. This series reminded me of just how wonderful that was. I've got too much to do and too much to learn to be distracted from my goals right now, so I can only live vicariously through stuff like this, at least for the moment, but man, does it bring back a flood of emotion every time I watch. B)