FS: 35mm MosKinAp 8M, Eyemo, B&M 2k Junior

John Sprung

• Premium Member

The Russian MosKinAp 1-KCP-8M dates from 1997, and was loaned out to my ex gaffer for a long time. Probably ran no more than a few thousand feet. The bad thing about this one is that one part in the viewfinder assembly appears to have had a manufacturing defect that caused it to corrode under the paint.

The kit includes 2 - 400 ft. mags, 3 - 200 ft. mags, the stovepipe finder extension for tripod use, and these lenses:

18 mm f/2.5

35 mm f/2.3

50 mm f/2.3

75 mm f/2.3

150 mm f/3.1

300 mm f/3.5

The Eyemo appears to be a WWII Air Force recon unit. It shoots one frame at a time, like an animation camera. But it comes with a second movement assembly that I believe is for continuous motion. It has a 50 mm lens, and appears to work mechanically, though I haven't shot with it.

The Bardwell & McAlister 2k Junior is a big fresnel type. It comes with the original three riser stand, barn doors, snoot, lots of scrims and gel rings, and at least one quartz lamp. (There should also be a tungsten one, but I haven't found it yet.)

So, make an offer, help make some room in my garage -- You can call me at 818 655-7423.

Thanks --

-- J.S.