Bayonet Mount on K3?

Jon Boguslaw

Hi,

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a K 3 for about $160 after shipping and everything. It comes with filters, handle, shoulder mount, and bag from a reputable ebay seller. First, is that a good deal?

Second, it comes with a Meteor 1.9/17-69 lens. Does that mean it is a bayonet mount? Is it really that bad having a bayonet mount? Though I would like a wide angle lens, I'm just going to learn on this camera so it wouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Thank you for all of your help.

Hi,

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a K 3 for about $160 after shipping and everything. It comes with filters, handle, shoulder mount, and bag from a reputable ebay seller. First, is that a good deal?

Second, it comes with a Meteor 1.9/17-69 lens. Does that mean it is a bayonet mount? Is it really that bad having a bayonet mount? Though I would like a wide angle lens, I'm just going to learn on this camera so it wouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Krasnorogsk-3 camera canhave version with M42 screw mount ( similar of M42 screw mount 35 mm SLR photo cameras Zenit, Praktica, Pentax ), or bayonet mount.

If you have K-3 with bayonet mount you can use all prime lenses from Kranosgorsk-1 cameras, this is 12.5 mm, 20 mm, 50 mm prime lenses, or lenses from russian 16 SP camera, this is 10mm, 15mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, or modified professional zoom lens 16 OPF -12-1 10-100 mm without or with front

wide angle adapter 0.75x ( final zoom 7.5-75 mm ).

You can see, Kranosgoresk-3 with bayonet mount have big list of wide angle lenses for use.

• 2 weeks later...
Krasnorogsk-3 camera canhave version with M42 screw mount ( similar of M42 screw mount 35 mm SLR photo cameras Zenit, Praktica, Pentax ), or bayonet mount.

If you have K-3 with bayonet mount you can use all prime lenses from Kranosgorsk-1 cameras, this is 12.5 mm, 20 mm, 50 mm prime lenses, or lenses from russian 16 SP camera, this is 10mm, 15mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, or modified professional zoom lens 16 OPF -12-1 10-100 mm without or with front

wide angle adapter 0.75x ( final zoom 7.5-75 mm ).

You can see, Kranosgoresk-3 with bayonet mount have big list of wide angle lenses for use.

Where can I get those lens---- the zoom? there´s no adapter aviable? bayonet is a pin in the a*s... :blink:

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Hi,i sell a K3 with CP Mount. You have interest?.

Regards

Peter