color temp of a glow stick

Doesn't matter what the color temp would be (unless you were trying to make the red light balance into a white...) shoot a test and see if you like the color. Tungsten will work, so will daylight. Daylight will look a bit more redish by comparison. But its colored light, not an object lit with light that needs to be balanced to.

Doesn't matter what the color temp would be (unless you were trying to make the red light balance into a white...) shoot a test and see if you like the color. Tungsten will work, so will daylight. Daylight will look a bit more redish by comparison. But its colored light, not an object lit with light that needs to be balanced to.

if you're like me and dont have the money to test do what I do. Use a DSLR and just set everything up to match your stock, i.e. 500iso(asa) 1/50th shutter (dont have 1/48 on mine) tungston balanced, etc. and take some shots. Should pretty accurately represent what it will look like. Quick and easy tests. I often bring my DSLR on set and take some shots before rolling to make sure I like whats going on. Enjoy.

-Corey