what's worth talking about

yves groenen

Hi I'm a filmstudent from belgium,

I'm working on a paper about gripping.

I'm planning on integrating a few practical examples of nice camera grip moves from movies: dolly moves, cranes, ...

The problem is that i don't find a lot of detailed info/descriptions about how they do the cameramovements in movies.

My question: do you know a site where I can find this info, so that my analysis is not just one big guess.

Also post 'your' favourite grip moves with a little explanation, so i can check/watch them.

@our school we learn everything (directing, camera, montage,...) so the thing is you learn something about everything but not everything about something. So i'm a complete newby to gripping...

I'm open for every advice

thanks a lot

yves ;)

Hi I'm a filmstudent from belgium,

I'm working on a paper about gripping.

I'm planning on integrating a few practical examples of nice camera grip moves from movies: dolly moves, cranes, ...

The problem is that i don't find a lot of detailed info/descriptions about how they do the cameramovements in movies.

My question: do you know a site where I can find this info, so that my analysis is not just one big guess.

Also post 'your' favourite grip moves with a little explanation, so i can check/watch them.

@our school we learn everything (directing, camera, montage,...) so the thing is you learn something about everything but not everything about something. So i'm a complete newby to gripping...

I'm open for every advice

thanks a lot

yves ;)

Try this one: www.filmmaking.com/tutorial1.html

or: www.brawnylads.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=38

or: shoots.com/phpBB2/index.php