im looking for a used camera

alfredoparra

I have a few thousand dollars to spend on a camera, would like a Bolex emb, or something like this that is upgradable to super 16, if your selling a cam please meail me Parravision@yahoo.com im currently searching ebay and other markets! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a few thousand dollars to spend on a camera, would like a Bolex emb, or something like this that is upgradable to super 16, if your selling a cam please meail me Parravision@yahoo.com im currently searching ebay and other markets! Thanks.

I have a Cannon Xl1s for sale. Very low hours. Mint Condition. $1,600.

Email me @ dawn7dave7@msn.com if interested. Thanks.

I recommend draw attention on russian Kinor-16 SX-2M and last version of update of Kinor-16, Super 16 with Arri PL lens mount, crystal sync speed motor.

ebiy item 150104960414 " Prof Movie camera Kinor Super 16 , PL mount , ARRI "

The technical details can ask me, or read from my site .

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am selling my Bolex,...

It is in perfect condition.

It has

a steel Kalimar case

It is a Palliard Bolex with a reflexive lense

variable speed shutter

and a ANGENIEUX-ZOOM TYPE L3

with ability to contain 2 more lenses on swivel face.

It has an extra exernal Bolex Viewfinder with all 16mm aspcect ratios

a extra hand trigger

Tripod

It is truley a thing of beauty .. I have shot short films, bits of comercials and films and even docs on it.

It is perfect.

If you are interested you can call me directley at 310 800 0044 (I am based in Hollywood CA)

or email me at contact@zackaryadler.com

Best,

Zackary

I put an Eclair ACL 2 up on Ebay a couple days ago.

If you have not bought a camera yet, it may be what you are looking for.

It is item: 260113139571

Mitsos