Anyone know a good free site to put my showreel on?

Hi,

I'm looking for a free site that I can put my showreel on, (maybe in various sizes) and then can link back to in emails and discussions or work opportunities.

Generaly something like YouTube or Jump Cut is a bit too low quality.

So if anyone knows of better options out there, I would really appreciate the tip.

Cheers, Andy

Domains aren't much at all now... I'd go with one of them. Just keep an eye on the bandwidth limit.

I personally think an entire domain name would make you look a lot better than having your reel posted with many other DP's work.

And also, have you checked if you have any web space free from your ISP? I personally get 50mb free from NTL. Unlimited bandwidth.

I'm working on my own web site which will hopefully contain some showreel material.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bas/web/

(Obviously it's incomplete and things need to be changed around but that's the style I'm going for)

Edited by Daniel Ashley-Smith

yeah I agree with them. A domain is really nothing expensive anymore. Not only will you be able to customize your whole portfolio, you can add the link to anything, like for instance your signature in this forum. And it's really easy too. I've used Yahoo! domains, which are very reasonable, and if you find you need more space, you can upgrade bandwidth however often you need.

Good luck!

Dan Goldberg..