The ASC instructional videos

• Premium Member

linky

I was looking at these vids, and i was definitely interested in a couple vids, but they are expensive! If anyone has any rec's, would love to hear them... eg, lighting on a shoestring, lighting video, The B&S Master Series of Fimmaking: Lighting for Emerging Filmmakers

i searched the topic and read through the cinematography.com recommendation link, but it didn't seem to cover instructional dvds... i wanna watch some dvd's to supplement my reading.

Thanks for any thoughts/experiences. if there are other instructional vids out there, please advise~

ae

linky

I was looking at these vids, and i was definitely interested in a couple vids, but they are expensive! If anyone has any rec's, would love to hear them... eg, lighting on a shoestring, lighting video, The B&S Master Series of Fimmaking: Lighting for Emerging Filmmakers

i searched the topic and read through the cinematography.com recommendation link, but it didn't seem to cover instructional dvds... i wanna watch some dvd's to supplement my reading.

Thanks for any thoughts/experiences. if there are other instructional vids out there, please advise~

ae

Take a look at these, They are free :D :D http://www.digitaljuice.com/djtv/default.asp?show=all_videos

Walter Graff has new DVDs on lighting as well if that helps.