Super blow-up to 35mm

Gabriel Rochette

I believe DuArt in NYC and Monaco in San Franciso still do this blow up. Check their web sites. I believe the National Film Board of Canada in the Montreal branch had a lab but I'm not sure. Perhaps the LIFT (Liaison for Independent Filmmakers Toronto) may also be helpful.

Perhaps the LIFT (Liaison for Independent Filmmakers Toronto) may also be helpful.

Yes I believe you could do it at LIFT, but you would be doing it yourself. This could save you a lot of money but maybe you'd rather just hand it off and let someone else do it. If you are in Toronto this is definitely an option to consider.

Rick

Yes I believe you could do it at LIFT, but you would be doing it yourself. This could save you a lot of money but maybe you'd rather just hand it off and let someone else do it. If you are in Toronto this is definitely an option to consider.

Rick

Would they allow non-canadians to do so providing they came to LIFT to do it?

Would they allow non-canadians to do so providing they came to LIFT to do it?

Ask them. It's a co-op and you have to join at an associate level or full member level and do some volunteer hours but that shouldn't be a problem. They will want a reference. Since I have known you for a few years on these boards you can cite my name as a reference.

Rick

Ask them. It's a co-op and you have to join at an associate level or full member level and do some volunteer hours but that shouldn't be a problem. They will want a reference. Since I have known you for a few years on these boards you can cite my name as a reference.

Rick

I'll keep that in mind. That reminds me, I need to send my gates your way for widening.

Rick

And, as a thought, have you guys ever made a 35mm blow-up of Sleep Always?