Best Kind of Wheel Chair for a Dolly?

I know this may be considered a silly question by many of the pros out there, but here it is: Is there a certain type of wheel chair that works best as a dolly?

I am looking to buy a used wheelchair for under $200. I am sure they come in various qualities. So I wonder if there is something I should look for other than roughly guessing that one seems smooth enough. I expect there are different wheel sizes, designs, etc which all contributed to how smooth the ride is. Any thoughts on this?

i just made a dolly out of two wheel chairs and connected them front to front with some wood and took off the small spinning wheels so it was more or less a four wheel dolly. It worked really well, except i noticed some torsional twisting in the wheels but it could be b/c my wheelchairs sucked. If you could get a hold of two wheelchairs (alot of times people you know will let you borrow), you can make it really easily with just a little bit of lumber. If you want i can post some pics of it.

Most wheel chairs work well for dollies. But there is actually a big difference between them. There are large hospital style which are very stable but are very heavy and don?t fold up well. I like the smaller lower seat models with pneumatic bicycle style wheels. I choose the light weight foldable styles. I can easily lift it and put it in my truck with one hand. Also you can often buy wheel chairs used.