I'm not sure if any of these films have been talked about on here.

But,

WOW.

The flow of sound, image, and movement is fantastic. Very good film, my favorite of the three. (Blue, White, and Red)

Has anyone else seen this film?

• Premium Member

WOW was my reaction upon seeing the Three Colors trilogy as well!

'Blue' is my personal favorite. I love the shot of her reading the music with the super shallow depth of field, the focus is on the notes that are playing on the soundtrack. Simply wonderful. Kieslowski's use of music is integral to what he is doing in these later films and he gets it perfect IMO.

Also check out 'The Double Life of Veronique' which I found to be in the same league as 'Three Colors'.

WOW was my reaction upon seeing the Three Colors trilogy as well!

'Blue' is my personal favorite. I love the shot of her reading the music with the super shallow depth of field, the focus is on the notes that are playing on the soundtrack. Simply wonderful. Kieslowski's use of music is integral to what he is doing in these later films and he gets it perfect IMO.

Also check out 'The Double Life of Veronique' which I found to be in the same league as 'Three Colors'.

I'll check it out. On the DVD's are some of Kieslowski's student films... check those out.