Lighting Dark Hallway

Hello, I'm working on a short in about two weeks on 16mm color negative 200t.

And we have a scene that takes place at night in hallway of a building that two characters are about to rob.

We have 3 1k's and 2 650's so I plan on pouring in some soft moonlight from outside with maybe one or two of the 1k's (the hallway is lined up with windows) and using the other one plus a 650 as a diffused bounce and flag out some of the light to create shadows. Now being that my light will be diffused/soft and I'll have shadows created by the flags is it worth it to close down?

Also I said were shooting on 200t would it be a better bet to shoot on 7218 500t? I haven't shot on that stock so I'm wondering if it produces a very grainy image.

If you place your lights outside of the hallway (if there are windows) you probably wont need to do any flagging and if you want to see the whole hallway you wont have a problem with that. As well as if you threw light on the wall at the back of the hallway you would be able to have the characters walk into silhouette every time they entered a shadow area.