Parts for Moviola M-77-16

Matthew Bartok

I just recently scrapped my Moviola M-77-16 so I now have a house full of parts. I removed all of the hardware and wiring so everything is still complete but not in the table anymore. All wiring was removed by unplugging from componants so no wires have been severed. I even have some of the mirrors needed for viewing the screen. The large mirror in the screen broke when I got the machine.

What I am offering is basically the whole works for a hundred dollars or you can send me a parts list of what you need with a picture of the part and I can check to see if I have it, which I should. The individual parts will be 5-10 dollars depending on what the part is. Mostly I would like to sell all of it together because I don't want to store these pieces forever. But if you do want to buy some parts please don't just buy one fuse at a time or so. It will be cost beneficial to you to buy the entire part then to purchase a single fuse.

I live in Sacramento so the easiest way to get this stuff is to actually come down in person to check it out. Some of the parts are heavy and will cost a lot to mail which I will not pay for.

So if you have a Moviola M-77-16 and need parts or would simply just like to have the luxury of having spare parts then please contact me. I figure that most of these parts are probably extremely difficult to find since the machine is relatively old.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Mathew,

Might be interested in the lot. Do you have an email I can contact?

-Alain

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have been out and about for quite sometime. Anyway, if you are still interested in the Moviolla parts my e-mail is bartok_m@yahoo.com or you can call me at (916)568-1988. Thanks.