Tommy,

What do you think you will be using this for? Narrative, documentary, sports, events, etc. Your needs will be different depending on what you need to do.

And all I am getting when I hit the link is a page for what looks like just the DVX camera alone with no accessories. I assume I am missing something on the page?

Tommy,

What do you think you will be using this for? Narrative, documentary, sports, events, etc. Your needs will be different depending on what you need to do.

And all I am getting when I hit the link is a page for what looks like just the DVX camera alone with no accessories. I assume I am missing something on the page?

mainly documentary

Sorry, I thought you were asking about a big package, I see from you other topic you may be asking if the camera would be good to go right out of the box.

Any package should come with a battery and charger at the very least, though I didn't see anything specifically in that link. Check out a site like B&H Photo and Video for the camera as well. Generally they show the little bits that come with the camera, and B&H is a known vendor with a physical location which can be helpful if you have any problems.

The basic package should be enough to just go out and shoot, though you may find that you need a few extras (tripod, wide angle adapter, maybe a microphone), especially if you are going to be an audio/visual "one person band".

Hi I was just wondering if this is all I would need to buy to actually use the DVX100b. Does it come with everything I need? Any help would be appreciated! thx

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-AG-DVX100B...l/dp/B000BYJFYW

If anyone could look at the link. Down at the bottom it says "What's in the box" Does it come with a charger? It says AC cable and AC adapter I think? So basically no charger? I'd have to get that seperately?

If anyone could look at the link. Down at the bottom it says "What's in the box" Does it come with a charger? It says AC cable and AC adapter I think? So basically no charger? I'd have to get that seperately?

Recalling from memory, and looking at an online manual for the DVX just to be sure, the AC adapter is also the battery charger. Same as with a Canon XL-1 or XL-2 if you have used one of those before. So that kit seems to have the basic parts needed to shoot both from AC and battery power. When in doubt on something like this you can usually find the manual online and it will have a lot of little details you wouldn't find in an item description.

Recalling from memory, and looking at an online manual for the DVX just to be sure, the AC adapter is also the battery charger. Same as with a Canon XL-1 or XL-2 if you have used one of those before. So that kit seems to have the basic parts needed to shoot both from AC and battery power. When in doubt on something like this you can usually find the manual online and it will have a lot of little details you wouldn't find in an item description.

Alright, thanks a bunch! I think the AC adapter is the charger because on another site with the camera it says: AC Adapter/ Battery Charger. I'm convinced that it is! Thanks again