Super 16 Cinema Products CP-16 with lens + more!

ihaveanewname

Check out my new package on ebay:

I'm so sad to see it go....but I gotta do it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270140585773

Let me know what you think!

ITEM INCLUDED

PURPOSE OF ITEM

(1) 15-150mm PL mount Angenieux zoom lens, newly calibrated and cleaned, fully covers super 16

Lens is clean and rebuilt, ready to be used for production!

(1) lens gear

New gear on lens allows for use with a follow focus device

(1) custom made 15mm light weight rod bracket

For attaching rods (included) to camera

(2) two 9 inch rods

For attaching accessories to the camera, such as follow focus, onboard monitor, etc. [FF/monitor not included])

(1) The upgraded "orientable" viewfinder

Adds a 2x larger viewable image and a rotating finder image, allowing you to see from many angles

(1) custom black and white high resolution (not HD) video assist with BNC out

Allows a video output on the camera, which can be viewed on a monitor, or even recorded

(2) TWO newer style lexan magazines

Both of these 400 or 100 foot capable magazines have new rollers making it super 16 safe

(5) assorted light correcting lens filers

To make the film you're using match the light you're shooting!

(1) Australian hammered velvet lined camera case.

Custom made to perfectly fit the camera with the lens ON and magazine ATTACHED. Includes hard snap shut pockets for batteries, filters, and extra magazine.

(1) Dummy battery and AC adapter

These are hard to find, and very useful. Allows use of 110v AC power on camera. AC adapter has a secret battery charging output.

(1) 1 new Whitehouse AV battery, several old batteries, + parts for one brand new battery pack to be built

This onboard battery can last for a few thousand feet at a time, and when you build the second battery, you can have one charging while you shoot.

(1) 1 charger + parts for one more charger to be built

Charges the onboard battery. You'll also have the parts to build a second charger which will connect to the AC adapter.

(1) Remote battery warming cord

For use with dummy battery, this allows an operator to keep a battery warm in cold shooting environments, instead of keeping it onboard the camera.

(a few) extra magazine motor bands

In case the current band breaks

(1) Extra clutch band

In case the current band breaks

(1) Custom cable for powering camera through battery pack or belt.

This creates a 20 to 12 volt conversion with a male 4 pin XLR cable ready to plug into a 12 volt battery belt or battery pack

(1) Green 1300 series pelican case

Protects viewfinder, dummy battery, battery warmer

(1) Circular sunshade

Holds filters, cuts down on lens flares, protects lens element

(1) Thick blue "Magazine Barney"

The camera is self-blimped, but the magazine is not, so this is included to solve that problem

(1) Video assist power cable

Powers the video assist camera!

(1) 2X Magnification filter

Magnifies the lens angle by 2

(1) CP-16 Maintenance and repair manual

Teaches you how to use and take care of your equipment!

• Premium Member

I actually think it's priced fairly and I've come to know the used S16 market well lately. Moving up from the CP16, properly modified like this one is, you'd have to go to probably an Aaton LTR54 and you aren't going to find one of those in Super16 with glass for $6000. Look at some of the dealer prices for older LTR packages without a lens... they will set you back over $10k usually. Yeah, you can get into S16 for that price or less maybe, but you aren't going to get a cam that has been serviced, it won't be a model that is good for shooting with sound and it won't have a real lens with it.

I know of a feature that was shot with a CP16, mostly, and it did the job well they told me. It's not ideal for shooting features with of course but they got their film done and it was picked up by Lionsgate in the end.

Only problem with selling is timing. Selling film cameras is kinda like selling a house it seems; there's always a buyer, maybe just not right now.