Filming in Panama

Early in September, I will be shooting in Panama. Has anyone worked there before and if so, are any rental houses that can provide Grip/Lighting? Is is best to go in with a Carnet or will an Certificate of Insurance work?

Thanks

Allan,

PM me....I know someone there.

Armando

Hello Allan, my name is Oscar Jimenez, I do live and shooti in Panana. I'll be very pleased to help you land your project in Panama and get you the best back up on gear as well on billingual crew be it film or video, please feel free to e mail me and we can talk about your project.

e mail

oscarjimenez1a@gmail.com

Thanks

Oscar

Hello Allan, my name is Oscar Jimenez, I do live and shooti in Panana. I'll be very pleased to help you land your project in Panama and get you the best back up on gear as well on billingual crew be it film or video, please feel free to e mail me and we can talk about your project.

e mail

oscarjimenez1a@gmail.com

Thanks

Oscar

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for the response back. Turns out my 1st AC worked on a movie down there and several other people have contacted us regarding this shoot. I will hang on to your name. We might run into each other down there. Send me your phone number in case we need to contact you.

Thanks again,

Allan

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for the response back. Turns out my 1st AC worked on a movie down there and several other people have contacted us regarding this shoot. I will hang on to your name. We might run into each other down there. Send me your phone number in case we need to contact you.

Thanks again,

Allan

Thanks Allan, that would be great, maybe I know your AC, what's his name?. I'lll be returning to Panama last week august and hope we can get in contact back there.

Cheers!!

Oscar