Trailer for a Super-8 short film

Charles Doran

Hello Charles!

I liked your trailer very much. It seems to be very interesting:)

I liked your footage too, you've used many stocks, that's special.

oh, I ordered the "6 Pack" from Spectra and it arrived two day ago! :P

(Six cartridges of Kodak Vision2 200T)

So I'm going to shoot a short film soon on Super 8mm.

Thank you for the help Charles! :)

Very nice! You've sold the dream to me. :)

How much did you say the six-pack was, Raz. I need film...fast!!

Hey Matthew :)

I haven't talked to you for a while now.

So the pack costs 359$, and I payed 80$ for shipping. It arrived within 3-4 days.

And you're going to be in Paris this August, right? So am I, for 4 days, but I don't remember when. I'll verify soon enough. When are you going to be there?.

Yeah, the 200T worked great for indoors. I've never tried it outdoors but would be interested in seeing it in the full sun. Every single shot we had was "a 2-2.8 split" because we didn't have as much lighting as we wanted.

You guys weren't interested in the outdoor stocks like Velvia 50 or E100D? Much less grain and real vibrant colors...

Anyway, good luck! The Spectra people are great.

Yeah, the 200T worked great for indoors. I've never tried it outdoors but would be interested in seeing it in the full sun. Every single shot we had was "a 2-2.8 split" because we didn't have as much lighting as we wanted.

You guys weren't interested in the outdoor stocks like Velvia 50 or E100D? Much less grain and real vibrant colors...

Anyway, good luck! The Spectra people are great.

I'm going to use the 200T for indoor and outdoor shots, I like the look of this negative stock, it looks great also for outdoor shots with the CCA filter from what I've seen.

But I also have a problem, I can't use other stocks with my camera (Canon 514 XL-S) , it won't expose the film correctly. The only other stock I can use with my camera is the E100D.

I think that for Matthew it can be better to use a daylight stock like Velvia if he is going to be shooting outdoor (and with this pack Matthew, you can choose any of stocks they offer).

And you are right Charles, the Spectra people are really great :)