the exaggerated trend of hand-held film needs to stop!

Chris Graham

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I didn't recall that. Netflix doesn't have it. Dang! Amazon doesn't have it either. Now, you've got me curious. I always remember the scenes of Napoleon playing war on the playground as a child. I also remember the cutaways to shots of complex math representing Napoleon's tactical thinking. I loved the split screen type wide screen technique.

Being high and incomprehensible should really help your career.

probably does. I'm 26, make $93K a year. Live in NYC. I think I'm doing just fine. How about you? I mean if you think Scorsese's nasal cavity is the prettiest thing then perhaps you need to do documentaries on the actual people within the industry. i mean internet chat forums have been around for more than 40 years. btw, i'm being sarcastic

• Premium Member
probably does. I'm 26, make $93K a year. Live in NYC. I think I'm doing just fine. How about you? I mean if you think Scorsese's nasal cavity is the prettiest thing then perhaps you need to do documentaries on the actual people within the industry. i mean internet chat forums have been around for more than 40 years. btw, i'm being sarcastic

That makes perfect sense.

"Being high and incomprehensible should really help your career."

obviously you've never met Chris Doyle...or ANY fashion photographer, for that matter! ha ha, seriously, though. I personally know big shooters who pretend to have thicker accents than they really have in order to seem more elusively genius than they would if they spoke perfect english. Then again, back in the day "reciprocity test" was our code for doing coke behind foamcore, so I'm sure we aren't all that coherent. Still, the quality spoke for itself...

jk :ph34r:

I like how this thread has turned into a "big balls" contest of sorts. Keep doing coke and comparing yourself to the likes of Martin Scorsese: I'm sure you're just as talented as him too (now that's being sarcastic as hell)... By the way, nobody has mentioned what kind of car they drive (even more sarcastic)? I can keep going if you like?

• Premium Member

Well, it's been a while since I had them. I recall that it was Coppola's release of Gance's work. I watched it on my big screen so maybe it was a DVD version of it and not my VHS version that had the split screen- side by side images.

I like how this thread has turned into a "big balls" contest of sorts. Keep doing coke and comparing yourself to the likes of Martin Scorsese: I'm sure you're just as talented as him too (now that's being sarcastic as hell)... By the way, nobody has mentioned what kind of car they drive (even more sarcastic)? I can keep going if you like?

i don't need a car in nyc. the reason why girls have such great asses in this city is because everybody walks! when its spring time fashion wear or the fall, foiget about it! ass a thon =) i'm really drenched into the couture fashion scene here. young 19 yr old russian models and coke. hotness! yes it is a sad world but nobody's perfect.