New 28-70mm & 80-200mm T2.8 zoom lenses

Max Jacoby

I guess I should have noted that it is CCD and CMOC chip cameras that cannot be adjusted for this, as the sensored are permanently glued directly to the prism block assembly. I should have put the timeline more like 25-30 years to account for the early Betacams and such.

I remember the days of pointing the studio cameras at a target and waiting 20 minutes for them to warm up so we could begin to align them. Then we'd do it again. And again.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I should have noted that it is CCD and CMOC chip cameras that cannot be adjusted for this, as the sensored are permanently glued directly to the prism block assembly. I should have put the timeline more like 25-30 years to account for the early Betacams and such.

I remember the days of pointing the studio cameras at a target and waiting 20 minutes for them to warm up so we could begin to align them. Then we'd do it again. And again.

If you want to use Canon EF, Sigma SA, FourThirds and Nikon F Lenses on a PL-Mount,

you don´t have to wait for Arri or Panavision to re-brand & house them.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3101

also supports cooke i-transfer.

• Premium Member
If you want to use Canon EF, Sigma SA, FourThirds and Nikon F Lenses on a PL-Mount,

you don´t have to wait for Arri or Panavision to re-brand & house them.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3101

also supports cooke i-transfer.

I've got a sigma lens on my desk at the moment. it is a really good paper weight.