Arri 35-3 fuses - someone can tell me what kind of foses are?

andres victorero

Hi I wrote in this forum that i have a problem with a dead 35-3 cam. A forum user tell me that the problem can be the two fuses located near 24-24 switch (in the right top of camera)

I went to electronic store with the originals but they don´t recognize them. They are labeled with 3/4 but they don´t know what kind of fuses are.

Someone can tell me the specs of these fuses?

thanks a lot.

Hi I wrote in this forum that i have a problem with a dead 35-3 cam. A forum user tell me that the problem can be the two fuses located near 24-24 switch (in the right top of camera)

I went to electronic store with the originals but they don´t recognize them. They are labeled with 3/4 but they don´t know what kind of fuses are.

thanks a lot.

Hi.

If the electronics will real dead, let me know.

I hope, i can help to replace of electronics on modern multi speed.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks a lot.

Try contacting to your favorite tech. at the nearest camera house or camera support. the fuses are propietary

to arri, you can also try their website

goodluck