IATSE 600 RATE CARD

I've been to the Local 600 site and they do not provide rates to non-members. I was wondering if anyone could share those rates with the forum if they have them. I'm interested in all of the rates for all of the positions in the camera department.

I've been to the Local 600 site and they do not provide rates to non-members. I was wondering if anyone could share those rates with the forum if they have them. I'm interested in all of the rates for all of the positions in the camera department.

BUMP

There are a lot of positions and a lot of different contracts depending on the project, so posting them all would be a bit much. I'm happy to post a couple if you can be more specific.

Brad,

Thanks for the reply. I guess right now I'm most interested in feature rates for 2nd and 1st AC and a Camera Op. Low Budget (under 1 and 3 mil) and above 3 million.

Thanks

• Premium Member

Bugs,

Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the low budget rates. I have the rate card for studio rates, which is what is sent out every time the contract changes, but I'm not sure the low budget rates are published anywhere besides on the actual contracts. The truth is these low budget deals seem to change all the time, so it's very hard to quote exact #'s. They tend to vary quite a bit and are much lower than in the regular contract. Also, on many of these low budget contracts the operator rate isn't set, it's negotiable, as it the D.P. rate.

I did a $4 million movie last year and I think the 1st AC rate was $18/hr and the 2nd's rate was probably $16/hr or so. The operator rate was negotiable, and I'm not sure what the other two operators were getting. I certainly didn't get rich on that one.

Sorry I can't be of more help.