As Dop Critique my Music Video Work From Pakistan

saleem dad

• Premium Member
hi,guys

i m from pakistan.i m dop.watch my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdaP9p-Kh4

this video shoot on s 16mm.

Plz send me your fed back.

regards

saleem

It's hard to judge some things from a youtube video but it looks like very nice work. I love the look of the guys walking through the pools of toplight near the beginning. Very nicely done. I also like the lack of color in much of the video. It's an interesting way to work and makes the color pop in the other parts, even though it, too is fairly subdued.

Do you have a better quality copy you could post somewhere? I'd love to see it since this gives me the impression of very cleanly shot S16.

It's hard to judge some things from a youtube video but it looks like very nice work. I love the look of the guys walking through the pools of toplight near the beginning. Very nicely done. I also like the lack of color in much of the video. It's an interesting way to work and makes the color pop in the other parts, even though it, too is fairly subdued.

Do you have a better quality copy you could post somewhere? I'd love to see it since this gives me the impression of very cleanly shot S16.

hi, thanks for your fed back.i mtry to anther web site to uplod for you . but i dont know where if u know plz mail me.r you dop?