Anyone Working on "Burn After Reading"?

Hello everyone :)

This new flick with George Clooney and Brad Pitt is filming right in my neighborhood. Its the new Coen brothers movie, shot by Emmanuel Lubezki. Is there anyone here working on this? They have quite a setup with numerous condors, space balloons, process car, techno crane, etc., etc. and is by far the largest setup to come to my neighborhood since I've lived here (since February). Can anyone give us any good stories from set?

cheers!

Dan

Hello everyone :)

This new flick with George Clooney and Brad Pitt is filming right in my neighborhood. Its the new Coen brothers movie, shot by Emmanuel Lubezki. Is there anyone here working on this? They have quite a setup with numerous condors, space balloons, process car, techno crane, etc., etc. and is by far the largest setup to come to my neighborhood since I've lived here (since February). Can anyone give us any good stories from set?

cheers!

Dan

Hi ,

you are very lucky!! The only shoots i see in Paris are for television.

They shot "Rush Hour 3" in Paris =). Is it really that bad? I am thinking of moving to Paris.

Wes Anderson lives in Paris, I heard.

Hi ,

yes you are right, rush hour 3, was shot here but they kept top secret the place ,i wasn't able to find it !!

It's funny i was thinking to move to the states in 4 or 5 years ,be carefull if you are planning to move here :

1.French people don't know how to speak english

2.their jokes can be totally lame !!

take a trip here first before planning moving here....i didn' t knew about Anderson ,nice

Hi ,

yes you are right, rush hour 3, was shot here but they kept top secret the place ,i wasn't able to find it !!

It's funny i was thinking to move to the states in 4 or 5 years ,be carefull if you are planning to move here :

1.French people don't know how to speak english

2.their jokes can be totally lame !!

take a trip here first before planning moving here....i didn' t knew about Anderson ,nice

I've been to Paris many times and I absolutely love the city. I wish the film industry was in a better shape though.