BRAND NEW PRO8MM CLASSIC W/EXTRAS

Paul James Savarese

So about a month ago I bought the Pro8mm Classic (pro8mm.com) This camera is remarkable and I absolutely love it and hate the fact that I must sell it. Go to the site to get the full specs.

Classic Pro

The Classic Pro is the super 8 camera of choice by industry professionals for its ease of use and durability. Now available in the new MAX 8 format for widescreen. The Classic Pro camera has been redesigned by our highly skilled technicians to meet the demands of individuals who have professional filmmaking aspirations. The Classic Pro has a solid metal design and gearing suited to provide years of trouble free filming making it the most reliable Super 8 camera around. A variety of options, accessories and lenses are available.

Max 8 format - widened gate - repositioined lens?Crystal Sync Control 24fps ?Interchangeable C-mount lens capacity?Variable filming speeds from 2 to 70 fps?Angenieux 8-64mm f/1.9 manual zoom?Internal exposure indicator?NiCad C-cell battery pack?5 Hr. charger?Fitted pelican case

Call for rental info 818-848-5522 or fax 818-848-5956

Eyecup

Metal lens covers (front and back)

I will throw in a sekonic analog light meter and 1 roll of pro8mm film - $200 value.

I love super 8 and I love film but I need to shoot tons of footage everyday which can become costly, so I am going dv. I know, traitor right? I have only used this camera once and can assure you it is just as I bought it. The camera was literally born 1 month ago - they built this for me. So how much you ask, well fr everything: $3,000.00 That's $500 less than the retail price, not including the light meter and film! If you're interested please email me: Paulyc44@aol.com.

Hurry before I change my mind.

That's always a tough question. It is not the quietest, however it is much quieter than a lot of cameras that I have heard. You definiteley need a blimp and to keep the mic away from the camera. A shotgun mic is the obvious choice.

I wish I could do it right now!

Can I ask you to give an honest impression of the noise level of that camera?