showreel afeter 3 years of cinematography studiees in romania

george chiper

http://www.viddler.com/explore/george_chiper/videos/1/

An edit of the school films I made as a dp, during the first 3 years of study at "The National University of Drama and Film", Bucharest , Romania.

It includes various origin formats as 35 mm, Color process, as well as B&W, 16 mm B&W, HDTV, HDV and DV.

I'm also looking for a site were I can upload free of charge the quick time/ **.mov file.

Any comment is welcome, I really need some feedback.

some really good work, but I think its way too long and slow moving. I would cut it down to like 2-3 minutes, just the best of the best the 2nd cinealta project wasnt ver impressive looking to me at all and I think a bunch of the 35mm b/w shots were only ok. theres deffinetly some good stuff in both of those projects but not as much as the others. I think that project you shot on HDV is really impressive for being hdv btw, i would guess that was shot super 16....but then again I am looking at a little flash version, which was my only other critscem....but up a higher res version. but very good stuff, you deffinetly have a good eye and can produce some great images.