1st and 2nd AC, BBE, and Grips needed - VARICAM SHOOT

Dan Parsons

I am shooting a graduate thesis film in Orange County, CA, and we just lost our main location for the film. We are currently scrambling to find crew members who can fill in some gaps during the new times the location is available.

Specifically, I am looking for a 1st and 2nd AC for Oct 22, 23, and 24. PREFERRABLY with Varicam/HD experience, but I am willing to train you. In addition I need a Best Boy Electric and Several Grips.

For the BBE position I would be willing to discuss bringing you on for the entire shoot if you were interested and available. Email me and we can talk specifics.

STORY DETAILS:

In the tone of "Shaun of the Dead", "Evil Dead II", and "The Frightners", SOULMATES follows Barry on a blind date with a "hot blonde" who turns out to be a 70 year old woman looking for a body for the soul of her dead ex-lover.

Some great gear is being used on this graduate thesis film, so it's an excellent opportunity to increase your experience.

Good food and craft services, copy, and credit will be offered as payment.

Here is a link to some stills from a test shoot we shot for the film a few months back. These were shot on the HVX200, but the film will be shot with the Varicam and some very expensive glass.

http://www.signaturelight.com/images/cc/so.../soulmates.html

Here is a link to some photos that will either be used in the film or were part of our preproduction for the film:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dpfilm/SOULMAT...key=2BvO4OGCqUo

Contact me at: dpfilm@gmail.com if you'd like to help out.

Thanks!

Dan

Edited by Dan Parsons