Pro8/45 (EXR 50D)

Matthew Buick

• Premium Member
Hello.

Does anyone know if there's a shop that still sells this stock? I've enquired with pro8mm, and they don't have any.

Thanks.

Pro8 (or maybe spectra?) could possibly cut some down and cart it up for you if you sent them some 5245. The 35mm can still be accessible sometimes. I just grabbed 800ft recently from Certified Film.

Pro8 (or maybe spectra?) could possibly cut some down and cart it up for you if you sent them some 5245. The 35mm can still be accessible sometimes. I just grabbed 800ft recently from Certified Film.

Love 45 EXR! In my opinion a lot better than the current 50D 01 stock in that 45 has a lot more contrast and is not bland looking. It is nearly impossible to shoot 01 in daylight without underexposing it, ND'ing and using a pola to achieve something I like. I would much rather have less detail in the shadow areas than having as much incredible latitude as 01. Never imagined I would acutally say something like this: It makes senses to have more latitude on faster stocks, such as 500 ASA, don't get me wrong. Kodak should not phase out older fave stocks like they do.