filter thread size

jeff wedding

Hi. Does anyone happen to know the screw-on filter thread size for step-up rings, etc. for the 10mm & 25mm C-mount Switar lenses for use on a Bolex? The lens caps are the same size, thus the filter thread size would be the same. I have several step-up rings, which none of them fit and I cannot find these specs anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I've measured the threading myself (which most certainly could be wrong) and I've come up with the neighborhood of 32mm. However, I can't be sure until I actually get something to screw on. Thanks to all.

jw

Hi. Does anyone happen to know the screw-on filter thread size for step-up rings, etc. for the 10mm & 25mm C-mount Switar lenses for use on a Bolex? The lens caps are the same size, thus the filter thread size would be the same. I have several step-up rings, which none of them fit and I cannot find these specs anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I've measured the threading myself (which most certainly could be wrong) and I've come up with the neighborhood of 32mm. However, I can't be sure until I actually get something to screw on. Thanks to all.

jw

Hi,

It is 32mm but you will find it very difficult to find anything that size on the market.

Check out this guy: http://www.brentfinley.com/switar.htm

He sells an adapter. I have purchased from him before and he is very reputable.

Cheers,

Jean-Louis

Thanks very much. I will most certainly check him out.

Best,

jw

Hi,

It is 32mm but you will find it very difficult to find anything that size on the market.

Check out this guy: http://www.brentfinley.com/switar.htm

He sells an adapter. I have purchased from him before and he is very reputable.

Cheers,

Jean-Louis