super 16 in its best

Richardson Leao

I've came upon a new argentinian film 'La Antena' (the aerial in eng.). Just for curiosity, it was shot in super 16mm and it is a silent film. It seems a celebration of german impressionism with some Dovzhenko spicing. Haven't seen yet but, for the 16mm'er, it would be good to check it out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454065/

and here is the trailer:

I've came upon a new argentinian film 'La Antena' (the aerial in eng.). Just for curiosity, it was shot in super 16mm and it is a silent film. It seems a celebration of german impressionism with some Dovzhenko spicing. Haven't seen yet but, for the 16mm'er, it would be good to check it out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454065/

and here is the trailer:

It looks like they couldn't figure out to squeeze the image to get the anamorphic aspect ratio right though. I found it to distracting to find the movie interesting . . . to bad.

It looks like they couldn't figure out to squeeze the image to get the anamorphic aspect ratio right though. I found it to distracting to find the movie interesting . . . to bad.

there's a better trailer @ their website

www.laantena.ladoblea.com/

16:9

but if that is not too perfect to u, maybe use black tape in the screen to the the 'right' 'anamorphic' aspect... otherwise, you can get the right aspect in real cinema beauties like Die Hard 4 and Rambo 2...

but if that is not too perfect to u, maybe use black tape in the screen to the the 'right' 'anamorphic' aspect... otherwise, you can get the right aspect in real cinema beauties like Die Hard 4 and Rambo 2...

Uh, do you even know what I am talking about? The trailer's picture was distorted, which cannot be corrected by masking. Maybe you should think twice before making smart ass comments that just reflect poorly on you and your understanding of what other people are talking about.

• 3 weeks later...