HOOTTEST moments in film!!!

James Steven Beverly

I just watched From Dusk Till Dawn again. I love this movie! But ONE of the things I love MOST about this movie is Salma Hayek's....well it's not TECHNICALLY a strip tease so let us say... seductive dance.... VERY seductive dance.....OK SUPER INCREDIBLY seductive dance!! (it's even kinda hot when she's telling George Clooney what she's gonna do to him after she bites him....well MOST of it. :D ) What's your favorite HOT moment from the annals of cinema! B)

• Premium Member

It's not a moment per se, but I've always thought that Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest is pretty damn hot.

Also, I don't know if anyone here watch(ed/es) Firefly, but when Saffron (Christina Hendricks, google her if you don't know the series) is seducing Mal...damn. ;)

It's not a moment per se, but I've always thought that Eva Marie Saint in North by Northwest is pretty damn hot.

Also, I don't know if anyone here watch(ed/es) Firefly, but when Saffron (Christina Hendricks, google her if you don't know the series) is seducing Mal...damn. ;)

Firefly rocked!

Bring back Firefly!

Jonathan's absolutely correct. Phoebe Cates' pool scene was so simple and so perfect.

Let me add one scene from "The Girl Next Door" where Chris Marquette opens his front door to find standing in front of him a soaking wet Elisha Cuthbert.

No nudity and the whole scene only lasts a few seconds but,,,,,, very nicely done.