Movie Screen Shot website

• Premium Member

that is cool, michael, but it would be cooler if you could search by movie title....!

i was looking for frame stills the other week for lighting references. we were doing a spot with different looks from different decades in it, and i needed some visual inspiration. also, i knew i wouldn't be able to be at the final telecine, so i sent the refs along with my own stills from the shoot, to the post prod supervisor. it wasn't that easy finding the ones i wanted...

that is cool, michael, but it would be cooler if you could search by movie title....!

i was looking for frame stills the other week for lighting references. we were doing a spot with different looks from different decades in it, and i needed some visual inspiration. also, i knew i wouldn't be able to be at the final telecine, so i sent the refs along with my own stills from the shoot, to the post prod supervisor. it wasn't that easy finding the ones i wanted...

Yes, a search function would be cool. The archive is one huge list though, so you can do a find on that page for a specific title. Not that everything is going to be there, and only 1 quasi-random shot per title.